(All Ages over 8 Years, Recreational)
The GLSL is a “Multi-Jurisdictional Club League”, a recreational-only league formed from teams from multiple clubs, managed by a separate league executive (as opposed to being managed by any one club).
A fun recreational league involving Perth, Carleton Place, and Almonte. Teams play for 12 weeks and play on one night and practice on another. Half the games are played at Conlon Fields (HOME Field), and the other half at the field of the opposing Club. For example : Beckwith Park and Almonte Field. For more information see www.glsl.ca.
PHOTO NIGHTS! – Dates TBA
Teams Currently offered by PUSC for 2018, below /Fees $170 per player
- Games Monday Nights
- Practice Night, Team : Tanya Peden, Thursdays 7PM, Doctors Field
- Practice Night, Team : Paul Miller, Wednesdays 6PM, Doctors Field
- Games : Tuesday Nights
- Practices : Monday Nights 6 – 7PM, Conlon
U12 Boys, born 2006 & 2007 – Adam Pratt / Needs Helper
- Games Wednesday Nights 7-815pm
- Practice Night : Tuesday Nights, 545-645PM, Doctors Field
- Games Thursday Nights
- Practice Night : Monday Nights, 6-7PM, Conlon
- Game Nights : Mondays
- Practice Nights : TBA
- Game Nights : Thursdays
- Practice : Monday Nights, 6-7PM, the Stewart School
- Game Nights : Wednesdays
- Practice : Monday Nights, 7-830PM, The Stewart School
40+ Women (1977) – Team Contact : Jenn Hamilton – Fees $170
- Plays Friday Nights
- Practice Night (NONE)
If you have a group of kids of a similar age, you may suggest another category ie: U8, U10, U12, U14, U16, U18 Boys/Girls/Mixed. Each team Needs a minimum of 12 players and a coach to open a new category in our Recreational Division.
Contact the Club General Manager for more information.